Halloween is upon us! What better way to help your kids celebrate this spooky season than with simple crafts they can make with their own two hands? You and your little craftsters will have a blast together making these fun and easy kid crafts for Halloween. 1. Paper Napkin Ghosts (bugaboo, mini, mr & me) – All you need is paper, paper napkins, buttons and glue to make these funny little ghoulish masterpieces!
2. Gauze Mummy (mommy savers) – An easy mummy with inexpensive materials – gauze, google eyes, paper and glue!
3. Glue Ghost Necklace (Martha Stewart) – No one will believe you made these ghosts with plain white glue! Draw on some faces and punch holes in the heads to string them onto a necklace.
4. Paper Plate Spiderwebs (No Wooden Spoons) – Not only are these Lacing Spiderweb Plates super cute, but they teach hand/eye coordination and small motor skills as well!
5. Halloween Luminaries (Jedi Craft Girl) – A paint and glue mixture make these luminaries translucent. Just use stickers or cut vinyl to decorate them.
6. Name Skeletons (Happenstanced) – Can you find the name inside the skeleton? Help your kids practice cursive writing – and they won't even feel like it's work, it's so fun! All you need is white and black paper, a pencil and scissors and glue.
7. Halloween Wands (Mud Pie Studio) – Bust your craft stash by letting your kids use up your ribbon scraps to decorate dowels. Top them off with a Halloween silhouette and you've got cute wands any kid will love.
8. Glow in the Dark Slime (A Pumpkin and a Princess) – This craft is sure to satisfy the scientist in any kid! Use simple, easily attainable ingredients to make your own slime, and watch it glow in the dark!
9. Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets (Craft Jr.) – Pipe cleaners, google eyes, and glue; that's all it takes to create lovable little Halloween creatures for your kids' little fingers! Sit back and enjoy the puppet show.
10. Mini Pumpkin Bats (Spoonful) – This is a cute and easy way to decorate a pumpkin. Paint them black and use craft foam for the ears and wings. Your kids will want to create a whole colony!
Kimberly Mueller is the “me” over at bugaboo, mini, mr & me, a blog that highlights her creative endeavors. She especially likes to share kid crafts, sewing attempts, recipes, upcycled projects, photography and free printable gift tags/cards. When she's not enjoying being married to her best friend, chasing after the natives (AKA her three kids) and attempting to keep the house in one piece, you can find her with a glue gun in one hand and spray paint in the other. Aside from DIY pursuits, she also enjoys writing, reading, music, singing (mostly in the shower) and the color yellow. Kimberly recently published a craft book entitled Modern Mod Podge. You can also find her on facebook, pinterest, bloglovin' and instagram. Email her at: bugabooblog(@)yahoo.com