Contact Us

Read the FAQ below (since we might answer your question there!) and then get in touch with us by filling out the form below or by contacting us at hello@remodelaholic.com.

• Asking a home decor question? Please message us on Facebook (click here to open a message directly) and we’ll post your question to our fans.
  • Want to be a featured guest? Submit a request to be featured here (or submit a printable to share here).
  • Inspired by something on Remodelaholic? Submit a brag post here.
  • Interested in Instagram? Use the tag #imaremodelaholic on your very best “after” photo — more details here.

Thanks!

Frequently Asked Questions

I came here looking for [a project] that I saw from you on Pinterest/Facebook/Instagram — can you help me find it?

First, use the search box in the upper right corner. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, drop us a line with a photo and/or description of the project and we’ll do our best to help you.

Mobile users: Google search “remodelaholic.com” and then the search term you’re looking for. Sorry, we are working on a mobile search and will hopefully have it very soon!

I want to buy a project I saw featured on your site. OR I want to hire you to do a project for me. Do you take on custom work?

Sorry, we don’t take on custom work or sell products made from our tutorials at this time.

I want to write an article or guest post for your site. How do I tell you about it?

If you’re a fellow DIY or home blogger, send us your project here. We do not feature businesses or commercial posts featuring business links.

Please remember, this blog is for entertainment purposes only. With ALL of our DIY projects and tutorials, be certain to read over the complete tutorial before starting a project. Build at your own risk and be smart, be safe. We will not be responsible for any injury or damage incurred while following a tutorial from our site. None of our posts should be considered expert advice; please consult a professional when needed, read all safety and instruction manuals, and take all safety precautions. All projects performed following instructions found on this site are done at your own risk.

Contact Us

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will try to get in touch with you as time allows.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Meet the Author: Cassity

Cassity started Remodelaholic with her husband, Justin, to share their love for knocking out walls together. She is an interior designer, wife, and mother of two. She and Justin have remodeled three Read More

Comments

1. Katherine says

I also LOVE “Once Upon A Time,” but agree that it has really slowed down in the story-telling department. Something big has got to start happening before Henry grows up! Also disappointed in David and Snow, although she is adorable.

Technically it is totally backward, since they are the truly married ones, but it makes him less likable in my opinion… And yes let’s get this story going!

2. Giselle says

On September 14 you published a pillow with the theme of movies, I wonder where I can buy that my husband loves to watch movies and have a study that we decorate with that theme, and I would like to surprise him.

3. rachel says

I saw your post about your peel and stick grouted floor tiles and I have a question. I apologize if you already got this message, but I tried contacting you a different way and don’t think it worked! 😉

I am TOTALLY doing this exact DIY right now, and can’t believe I just happened upon your blog, via Pinterest! I’d love to know if you had to use a deglosser or self-leveling agent on your tile floor prior to putting down the floor tiles. The dude at Lowe’s told me I should. Also, did you remove the tiles from your wall before hanging the wainscoting, or did you just put it over top? And if so, how did you attach it to the tile?
    Eek! You got me very excited!! Thanks!

4. Smith Paul says

Hello,

I would need a quote for the following island counter tops without installation and template.

SCOPE OF WORK:
    Item: Two Kitchen Island Tops (44 square feet)
    1 @ 36” X 76” and 1 @ 42” X 84”
    Material: Blue Pearl GT Granite
    Thickness: 3cm (approximately 1 1/4”)
    Edge Treatment: Full bullnose
    Cut-outs and Splashes: Not required

I need you to get back to me with a pick up price for the two island countertops(cost of material and fabrications) and also let me know the major credit cards you accept.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Paul

5. Denise says

Is the tutorial available for the Pottery Barn knockoff kitchen island? I want to build it out of cedar to use on my front porch as a combination potting table/sideboard. I’ve made a a sideboard with a cooler pocket for ice on our back deck and thought it would suffice for all the entertaining areas in and around our home…NOT. I’ll need to make the drawer larger and the fold up flaps shorter to make this piece work for my needs.
    Looking forward to your response.
    Smiles………Denise