I realize that I have had a lot of “befores” of all our projects lately and not a lot of “afters”, but that is how it goes in our house. We start one project, only for me to get bored and start another one. Well, actually we get to a point where Justin is doing the work, and I have to wait… Either way, it keeps us hopping.
This one however was quick and relatively easy project. It should be completed this coming weekend (complete with cost breakdown, for those interested). But for now here is our upstairs bath in a series of pictures pasted together to get the idea of the space.
(I am standing in the tub for most of these shots.)
The second shot is from the hall trying to look in.
Here is the plan. Forgive the quality of the rendering. I used the stitched together pictures as a base, I no longer have Autocad, and am not yet smart enough in sketchup. But just you wait, Justin is teaching me how to really use it, and I don’t think I will need cad any more.
Our starting budget to fix it all was $300.00, the estimate included: paint, framed mirror, updated vanity, cabinet, tiling the floor, hooks, pulls, and new moldings.
So far, we’ve done it for almost half the price… And may be able to do a few more things.