Lollipop, Lollipop oh Lolli… Topiary, Valentine’s Day Decor

Remember Tuesday’s kiddie table where I had the mini lollipop topiaries?
Well, it is time to give you the steps to make these babies for your self.  Simple as pie.  Oh, pie…

First follow the same steps that we had in the lollipop flowers tutorial.
Located here, or well, I’ll just throw it in this post for ya!

Once the chocolate is completely solid move on to the next sheet.

Supplies:
Chocolate Dipped Lollipop
Ribbon
One Small Votive Container or Ramekin
Cardboard
Small piece of Burlap
Cotton balls or batting

And this is what you get:

Aren’t they cute?
What do you think?
(and really, if little helpers find one and eat it…
just makes childhood memories a little sweeter!)

Comments

1. too Blessed to Stress says

>adorable! What a great idea for a simple but super fun decoration/treat :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

2. r4 says

>Thanks for such great idea. Really cute! I would like to make such as this one for my beat friend at this valentine day.

3. Chari says

>Hello…

Ohhh…what an awesome idea! I just adore how your Lollipop topiaries turned out! These would make such cute Valentine favors for a party…love, love, LOVE this idea! My friend, there is only one…little…problem! I don't know how long those yummy looking..chocolate covered lollipops would last! Hehe! Hmmm…guess I'd have to make one to eat while making a few for favors! What a great post…great project…and super easy instructions! Thank you so much for sharing this with us for Sunday Favorites!!!

I do apologize at being so late to get by for a visit but I really was enjoying my sweet daughter and precious grandbabies while they were here from Texas! Thank you again for joining in with the fun of Sunday Favorites, my friend!

Have a fabulous week!
    Chari @Happy To Design

4. Patriotic Mom says

>What a wonderful treat to give someone you love and easy too. Thanks for the tutorial. Joan @Americana By Candlelight

5. Lanie Ree says

>Such a cute idea! And I love your detailed tutorial. That makes it so much less scary to attempt!

Thanks for linking this up, as well. And I would love to feature both this, and your heart door hanging. Let me know if that would be ok.

laniereeblog@gmail.com

6. Enchanted Rose Studio says

>Another darling project. Those topiaries are just too adorable!

Thanks for another fun tutorial!

Cheers!
    Tina

7. kirstin & jordan says

>Ooooh, I love this! The trouble is, yummy treats like that mostly end up being eaten (by me!) instead of staying put… :)
    If you're interested, tomorrow we have a friday fun find party that we'd love for you to link up to!

8. Kara@ Creations by Kara says

>O danggit, I am too late for Valentine's Day. I'll have to think of another reason to make these. So fun!