My Main Squeeze!

I want to remind you of the curator collection that I have going on right now at Joss and Main!

Entry (3) small

You even get a few glimpses into the finished house in Texas that I haven’t quite shown you I hope you will hop over and check some things out!

remodoholic_2_lb.jpg (1)

jm_logo_header

Comments

1. Jason K says

hi there – where did you acquire the leather ottoman in the picture? i looked in your curated collection and it was not there…thanks

2. Chantelle says

Hi, Just wondering where you found the runner in your entrance? I am looking for a similar rug and having no luck :(

Chantelle, I got that on Overstock, but I might have purchased one of the last ones. I love overstock as a source for rugs, but as a word of warning read the comments to be sure you know what the colors of the rug you are purchasing actually look like. Often the pictures are really off (for example once I almost bought a lime green rug, cuz in the picture it looks sea green)

3. Lindsay Jensen says

Hi Cassity,
    I’m not sure you will remember me or not but years ago we were in the married student ward with you when you were renovating (probably your first house). I was looking at Joss & Main and saw your picture. I’m so happy for you! You have an amazing talent & I hope you and your family are doing well!
    Sincerely,
    Lindsay Jensen

Lindsay, of course I remember you and your beautiful family! (Justin used to help out at your dad or your father in law’s, edging his lawn every few weeks) I hope you guys are doing well! Thanks for writing to me! It is so good to hear from you!

4. Cassie Barnes says

I just love all your work! I was wondering where you picked up your beautiful rug in your living room? I love the bold flowers.

I painted it! I still need to post about it! It was just a wood chair, but I painted it with yellow rustoleum spray paint, (after priming) and recovered the chair with some fabric I found at Joanns!