25+ Ideas for Small Laundry Spaces

Small Laundry Solutions: Ideas for Your Tiny Awkward Laundry Space | Remodelaholic.com #laundrycloset #smallspace #inspiration @Remodelaholic

Solutions for Small Laundry Spaces

No matter your setup, try one of these ideas to maximize your space and storage in your laundry.

Awhile back, I shared a link on Facebook to a past post where I had featured some real-life laundry rooms by fellow bloggers with the sentiment that these were based in reality and not in Pinterest. The resounding response was hahaha! I wish! and most responded that your real-life laundry rooms were small areas, tiny closets, or corners of basements. So today, I’ve rounded up almost FORTY ideas and inspiration for truly tiny and awkward areas, those small laundry spaces.  (featured image via Hoot Designs on Shanty2Chic)

If you have a tiny laundry space that you’ve made amazing, we’d love to see! Leave us a comment!

small laundry room - diy drying rack, Centsational GirlDIY Laundry Room Drying Rack | Centsational Girl

organized tiny laundry closet, Waffling DesignTiny Wall Baskets | Waffling Design

small laundry room - diy fold-away ironing board, Folksy HomeDIY Fold-Away Ironing Board | Folksy Home

small laundry room - diy pull-out sweater drying rack, Sawdust GirlDIY Pull-out Sweater Drying Rack | Sawdust Girl

small laundry space - use retractable clothesline, Just About HomeUse a Retractable Clothesline Hidden in a Cabinet | Just About Home

small laundry room door organizer, My Sweet SavannahOver The Door Storage with Chalkboard Paint | My Sweet Savannah

Add Color to Your Tiny Laundry Room

Adding color may not change the size of the room, but it can definitely make it feel bigger and more fun!

tiny laundry room makeover with paint, Less Cake More FrostingLess Cake More Frosting

laundry closet painted, Keller CreativeKeller Creative

small laundry room updates with shelf and paint, Poppies at PlayPoppies At Play

Have a Multi-Tasking Laundry Room

When you’re crunched for space, double up on uses for a room by putting the washer and dryer in a bathroom or garage or using the laundry room for tool storage or an office.

laundry space in the garage, I Heart Organizing reader featureRetro Rad Laundry Room in the Garage | Cavender Diary Blog on I Heart Organizing

See more great ideas for Small Laundry Spaces on the next page –>

Prevpage 1 of 4Next

Meet the Author: Cass

Cassity started Remodelaholic with her husband, Justin, to share their love for knocking out walls together. Since then, Remodelaholic has become a great community and resource for all those wanting t Read More

Comments

Fun! Thanks ♥ My laundry is in a very tiny, skinny half bath, and in a rental unit, so I’m always looking for tiny bath redoes to inspire! I’ve pinned several of these from their sources, and this post as well :)

2. leticia rogers says

In awe of some of those spaces… I have a small laundry area that is boring so this was right on time. Thank you!

So many fantastic ideas here. When my set finally bites the dust, I will remake my laundry room and stackables are a must on my list.

4. Crystal says

Great ideas!! My laundry room is in the garage :( but my husband has put shelves and I’ve tried to make the best out of it.

I know, how ya feel. Our current laundry room is a utility room/laundry combo with two HUGE ugly heaters. It is not pretty, but our clothes get cleaned and that is what counts for me right now!

Love the idea of the laundry storage closet. I hate the fact that when people come over to my house they can see my washer and dryer, would love to be able to hide it.

I love these tips! Most of us don’t have the luxury of having the huge laundry rooms that are all over pinterest- but constantly seeing those images can make it feel like that’s the only way to have a functioning space to do the laundry. It’s refreshing to see how usable AND stylish even the tiniest spaces can be!

Hello! Thanks so much for posting our “secret” laundry room. Our machines finally kicked the bucket…so we bought new ones, but we have the same setup. Still love it! I love looking at other people’s laundry rooms.

8. Melodie Whitbey says

These are beautiful ideas…and I’m jealous! My laundry room is in the unfinished portion of our basement. I need ideas of how to inexpensively make it look nice so I don’t feel like I’m in the dungeon! I have the sorting and organizing with baskets down to a science already.

9. Kris Martinez says

I am interested in smaller stackable washers and dryers…..brands to look for, retailers who carry them.

Kris