Be there tonight!!

To get started… we are doing a caption contest.  $25 buck gift card of your choice to the most clever and funny comment

Pinterest-Caption-Cassity post version

And the winner is Taylor H!

” Ok, now just photoshop in the mistletoe and Channing Tatum and the Christmas cards will be good to go “

Remember that super cool Group Pinterest Board The One-Stop DIY Shop!? Well, those fabulous bloggers & we have come together to throw another LIVE Party on Pinterest that will be all about CHRISTMAS… and you are all invited!!

Remodelaholic

Dating-Divas

The-36th-Avenue

Somewhat-Simple

Lil'-Luna

I-Heart-Naptime

maskcara

One-Good-Thing

Now set your phone alarms for

TONIGHT {December 3rd} from, 6-7:30PM PST, 7-8:30PM MST, 8-9:30PM CST, 9-10:30PM EST

RULES AND DETAILS:

Pinterest-Party-Rules

We’ll “see” ya tonight on Pinterest!

Oh, I almost forget- don’t forget to enter our ROCKIN’ giveaway. It’s ends TONIGHT so this is your last chance. Hurry and enter HERE while you still can!

A HUGE thank you to the below companies for sponsoring this LIVE Christmas Party!!   Click on each button below to see what they have to offer. You will definitely want to watch for pins from them during the party!!

A special shout out to two of my favorites, The Big Clock Store and Wayfair!

Vintage Rose Wraps Parric Chic
Click on each one to finish up your Christmas shopping!!

Just you wait! This will be the best Christmas-inspired party EVER!!!!

*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. We hereby release Pinterest of any liability. This party is intended as a way for the bloggers involved to give back to our amazing Pinterest followers.

Comments

1. Dana Cole says

I loves me some spiked eggnog, ohhhhhhhh yes I do-oo-oo!!!

(It said to comment on the blog so I’m leaving it both places, not sure which one I’m supposed to comment on! :-) )

2. Amanda Hale says

im hoping this is where i leave the caption contest caption….

“Does this sweater make my butt look big?”

3. Holly Schilling says

Beat this Santa! I did all this in great boots and an Ugly Christmas sweater, so there!

Do I comment on here or Pinterest, I’ll do both just in case.

4. Kayla Booms says

But he told me he would meet me under the mistletoe tonight…waiting…..hope no one puts this on Pinterest for a contest or something…but who would do that?

5. Lauren says

I’m competing in the ugly christmas sweater contest while playing “balance twizzlers on your nose” minute to win it!

6. Chelsey Richey says

Look parents, I’m in that awkward teen phase where I’ll do anything embarassing; it’s different and cool right? You don’t understand me!!!

7. Marissa L says

Photographer: “Perfect! Hold that Pose Right There!” Click Click. “Gorgeous!” Click Click Click. “Work It” Click Click Click Click.

8. Polly says

So thankful grandma loaned me her sweater for the office Christmas party. It was WAY too cool for her to wear anyway.

9. Shayla says

Oh yes, in high school I was the moated voted to have kankles in the yearbook… But look at me now! Just look at me.

10. Jeanette Trosell says

I remodeled the mistletoe into a fabulous gift for the neighbors – give me my kiss anyway. I’m waiting….

11. Lauren Ross says

She realized the only way she would be getting presents this year would be to give Santa the kiss he would never forget. Needless to say she got everything she wanted.

Taylor! I love this you totally win! Could you please email me cassity @ remodelaholic . com (no spaces) your choice of gift card, shipping address and contact phone number for shipping. We will get you the card to you as soon as we can, I need to hear back from you within 48 hours or I will have to repick!!! Thanks for your comment!