Stairs, stairs, stairs. Such an effective way to get to an upper or lower level, but often they are just so blah. If you’re dreaming of a new look for your stairs or banister, we’ve got our very favorite staircase makeovers as shared on Remodelaholic here for you today.
Scroll down to check out the party features and join this week’s link party.
Best Staircase Makeovers
10 Great Stair Makeovers
- slide 1: entry staircase total makeover
- slide 2: carpet to wooden treads for under $100
- slide 3: carpet to ebony-stained wood stairs
- slide 4: painted wooden stair remodel
- slide 5: oak handrail to white and walnut
- slide 6: creating an open staircase
- slide 7: painted stair runner
- slide 8: carpeted to stained wood stair treads
- slide 9: brand new stair banister
- slide 10: oak to dark wood stair railing
And now for our last Remodelaholics Anonymous of 2013! With the holiday, we’ve decided to just leave this party open until Monday, December 30th so you’ll have plenty of time to party with us AND with your loved ones in real life. Remember, there are just a few little rules:
- Your post must contain a link to www.remodelaholic.com in order to participate (or you can grab a button if you’d prefer).
- Please link the direct URL of the post: no homepage links, no business links.
- You may link up to 3 posts each week. (For this extended party, feel free to link up to 5.)
- Please share new links each week, not the same ones every time.
- Always keep your links family friendly. We reserve the right to remove any links for any reason.
We LOVE to feature our party-goers! Check out the favorites from our last party:
30 Great Christmas DIYs | Home Coming
Building A Bed | Our Home Notebook
Christmas Home Tour | Rappsody in Rooms
DIY Christmas Porch Decor | Sassy Style Redesign
Kitchen and Dining Room Tour with Glazed Cabinets | Kruse’s Workshop
And now, show off your projects! Any kinds of home decor, DIY, or other projects are welcome!