25 Best Birthday Cake Ideas!
During the long weeks between the Christmas holidays and Valentine’s Day, we have to find good excuses to celebrate. Or at least plan the celebrations to come, right?. I’ve been thinking about birthdays, lately. I am a big fan of doing things to show the people I love just how much I love them. And if I can tell them by baking something, then that’s a win-win! So, it goes without saying that birthday cakes are a big deal for me.
Since I have birthdays and celebrations and—let’s be honest, here—CAKE on my brain right now, I’ve been searching the web for amazing cakes. I’m especially drawn to the ones that look like something I could make at home or learn to make at home. I’m here to share the ones I’ve discovered with you today, along with with a few of my personal favorite cakes. Enjoy!
1. Molten Lava Cake | Remodelaholic
2. Dad’s Chocolate Cake | Remodelaholic
3. Karo Frosting Cake | Remodelaholic
4. Decorated Cake Roll | Sugar for the Brain
5. Butterfly Cake | Once Upon a Pedestal
6. Eyelet Cake | My Cake School
7. Face Birthday Cake | A Piece of Lisa
8. Rich Ruffled Chocolate Celebration Cake | Sweetapolita
9. Hogwarts Cake | Bakingdom
10. Castle Cake | Jessica Cakes Blog
11. Rainbow Sprinkle Cake | The Cake Blog
12. Lego Cake | Oh My Sugar High
13. Rose Cake | I am Baker