Try this delicious new brunch option featuring a surprising ingredient: freeze-dried fruit! Enjoy this new take on banana pancakes!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- cooking spray
- .36 oz bag of Fruttata Banana crisps freeze dried fruit
- Sift together flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk in melted butter, egg, and milk until combined. Let batter rest 5 minutes.
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into skillet, 1/4 cup of batter each pancake.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and add contents of dried fruit bag chopped into smaller desired pieces.
- Cook until golden, about 1-2 minutes.