Before and Afters
11 Awesome Before & Afters
We all can agree (I hope!) that the most satisfying part of a great DIY job is looking at the before and after pictures. Even if a project takes a long time to get to the after, or if you’ve been living a long time with the before — the finished product is OH so satisfying. So we want to show off some of our favorite before and afters that were linked up at last week’s party — and if you missed these great before and afters, go check them out, too!
AND — we’re going to be making a few changes to the link party, starting next week. Beginning in August, we’re extending the link party to be a whole MONTH long! Because while a weekend party is awesome and we love having each of you come with us, we also know that weekends are prime DIYing or relaxing times and not always the times that you want to be spending online partying with us. So, we’ll just be having one party that will go for the whole month! (and you can come link up new projects at any time throughout the month — and we’ll be pinning and featuring our favorites throughout the whole month, too, in addition to a favorites round-up)
So, scroll on down and link up your home projects and DIYs below! If you are featured here or on social media, feel free to grab a button. Be sure that you follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter so you can see if you are featured! We also pin some of our favorites on our Reader Features board every week, so we’d love to have you follow us there, too!
Featured in this week’s slideshow (navigate the slideshow by using the Next button above, or by clicking the project title below):
- Update a dresser by adding legs! via Hearts and Sharts
- How to remove water stains from a wood table from Sweet Parrish Place
- Girls’ shared closet makeover by My Bella Bug
- Sew a new playset canopy with What Does She Do All Day
- Cute craft room makeover at Red House Renovations
- Small closet renovation via House Updated
- Restained and refinished dining table from Designed to DIY
- Recovered dining chairs by House Updated
- Vintage guest bedroom makeover at Hearts and Sharts
- DIY cabinet update via DIY Fun Ideas
- Guest bathroom updates at Table and Hearth
REMODELAHOLICS ANONYMOUS Weekend Party
Remember, you can link up to 3 home posts/projects of any kind to be featured, but we are also looking for projects following a weekly theme to include in an upcoming weekend Top Ten post. This week’s theme is: UNDER $50. Projects that don’t break the bank are kind of our thing, so show us yours!