A while back I shared how my friends and I started a freezer meal club. I had a few people ask for the recipe and it is worth trying I guarantee. I found the original recipe on Saving Money Living Life, but I cut out a step and it is just that much faster. So I am sharing it here today. This is a great freezer meal and it tastes wonderful!
Cheesy Spinach and Chicken Bake
Preheat oven to 375.
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni
- 1 c frozen chopped onion (drain any liquid)
- 1 (10 oz) pack frozen spinach, thawed and extra liquid pressed out
- 3 c cubed, cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14 oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8 oz) container Philadelphia chive & onion cream cheese
- ½ t salt, ½ t pepper
- 1½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare the rigatoni according to package directions. Spray 11×17 in baking dish with cooking spray.
Soften the cream cheese for 15-20 seconds in the microwave, don’t cook it, just soften it. Add all prepared ingredients and half of the mozzarella to a large bowl and stir til thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into sprayed dish & sprinkle evenly with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes; uncover & bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.
We have a button for the party below, I don’t have the code right now, so if you will just please hyper link the image to Remodelaholic that would be great! Please add it to your blog or the post somewhere so other people can find out about the party and join in. I would be very thankful!
Here are the party guidelines/rules:
1. Please add Remodelaholic to your blog reading list first.
2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog's topics (up to 3 links per blog ONLY!). For example, a remodel, before and after, recipe, craft, DIY project, show us what you are working on. Please no businesses or etsy shop links (join us on Saturdays to link shops).
***Please don't repeat the same link each week!! Try to keep the info new thanks!!!