Hi all! So happy to be back here on Remodelaholic! I have a really fun and easy craft for you to create a one of a kind Mother’s Day gift this year. Best part about it…it is free (basically) 😉
With the help of a fabulous free website called Wordle.net, you can create a custom print with your words. I chose to make one with “number” words. Each number is an important family date….(wordle will not do numbers, so I used the word form of my numbers) It is very easy to do…and you are only limited by your imagination;)
Maybe for Mother’s day you could make one that has your moms birthday, hobbies, friends names, favorite places….etc….just brainstorm on it.
Here are the simple steps:
- Go to Wordle.net and click on Create.
- A box will open like the one above. Type out the words (spacing in between)
- Click Go (TIP: before you click go, copy the text…because there is no back button, you have to start over)
- Now you can play with the different fonts and colors to see what you like.
- When you are done click print.
- On your printer settings, tell it to print 8 by 10 for a full size print to frame.
I chose to do the “ghostly” color setting which is gray and black. I love how art can be so personal…:)
What do you think if this great family word art?
Here are some things that I have been working on over at CleverlyInspired…I hope you can stop by!!