You guys! I have a last minute gift you can make pretty much for free that looks like an amazing boutique purchase: an awesome 2017 calendar printable that we partnered with Canon to bring you!
It's so easy, make one for yourself and a dozen for your friends and neighbors — and still have time for hot cocoa by the fire!
How to Make a Boutique Style Pennant Calendar
with our free 2017 calendar printable
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience; learn more here.
- Canon PIXMA i8720
- 13 x 19 paper Canon Matte Photo paper (or you can print it on legal size or 8 1/2 x 11)
- Hot Glue Gun – or your favorite craft glue
- Perforation cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Metal Ruler with Cork backing (non slip while cutting)
- Box Cutter (with snappable blades to keep your cutting edge sharp longer)
- Twig or small branch (we cut one from our yard, but driftwood would be amazing!!
- Free printable 2017 calendar — for personal use only
Most of these supplies are products that I have in my craft closet, so I hope it will be similar for you! The only special purchase I had to make was the perforated cutter, but I am excited to have it for future projects now!!
First, download the files here — please remember that these files are for personal use only and may not be resold. Because we love you, we have these awesome 2017 calendar printables in 2 styles and 3 sizes, so you can have 12 monthly calendar pages or a single at-a-glance calendar in an extra large 13×9 (my personal favorite) or legal size (8.5×14) or letter size (8.5×11). (All six are included in the printable set.)
Print out your calendar. I used my Canon PIXMA i8720, I love that this printer can print at such a large scale! It really is my favorite printer!
Now to put the calendar together, follow the video instructions below.
It is so easy to make this! I really love how it turned out!!
Please be sure to check out our other great printable projects! Including our most recent Canon projects: