Why not try a new delicious dressing with your summer salad? This honey mustard dressing features bold and refreshing flavors that you'll love!
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 lemon, zest and juice to taste salt
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tsp Colman’s Mustard
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk and a tablespoon of the Dijon mustard.
- Slowing start pouring in the oil while whisking. When it starts to thicken, add some lemon juice or water to loosen it and avoid splitting.
- Add the remaining Dijon and honey and the Colman’s mustard powder.
- Adjust seasoning and serve chilled.