Ozery Bakery’s Morning Rounds are the perfect way to deliver a quick and delicious breakfast with a freshly baked taste. Try Ozery French toast for Mom this Mother's Day!
Ozery French Toast
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 8 Ozery Bakery [url href=”http://us.ozerybakeryinc.com/ozery/morningrounds.php” target=”_blank”]Morning Rounds[/url]
- ¾ cup low fat milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Whisk the egg whites, egg, milk, salt and vanilla together until blended.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Dip the Rounds one at a time in the egg mixture and coat both sides.
- Place 3-4 rounds at once in the skillet and cook until lightly browned.
- Flip and cook the second sides for approximately the same amount of time.
- Repeat above steps with remaining butter, Morning Rounds and egg mixture.
- Serve warm and drizzle berries and maple syrup on top!
Special thanks to Ozery Bakery for sharing this classic brunch dish made with their signature product!