25 Ways to Use Food as Decor
Hey folks, it's Cecily from Ceci Bean, back with some more fun decor ideas! We're about to head into the thick of the holiday season and if you're anything like me, you're preparing to host a gathering or two for friends and family. Besides the cooking and cleaning, I often find myself running to the grocery store for flowers so I can do some last minute decorating. I don't know about you, but my local grocery store has some pretty dismal floral options. Roses and carnations are in abundance but often end up looking pretty blah to me. So what's a hostess to do?
Head to the produce department! That's right, you can make some spectacular arrangements using fruits and veggies. The pumpkin isn't the only edible that can dress up your home. Check out the following examples of great decor using edibles and get inspired for your next gathering. And if you'd like to keep your masterpiece around a little longer, faux food can be used too!
1. Cranberry Hurricanes | I Heart Organizing
2. Apple wheat wreath | That's My Letter
3. Grapes and Gourds Centerpiece | Decoist
4. Corn and Squash Centerpiece | Martha Stewart
5. Pumpkins and Greens Centerpiece | The Daily Basics
6. Beans, Asparagus, and Artichoke Candles | Shelterness
7. Dried Orange Wreath | BHG
8. Persimmons and Succulents Centerpiece | Happy Wedd
9. Garlic Wreath | Examiner
10. Apple Candles | Matthew Mead Style
11. Artichoke, Kale, and Seed Pod Centerpiece | Ceci Bean
12. Pear Centerpiece | Undefined Photography