Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to start sharing some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy the recipes and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to make delicious game day treats. This easy artichoke parmesan dip takes only 4-ingredients and about 30 minutes total to make. As an added bonus, you can even make it ahead of time and pop it in the oven 20 minutes to kickoff.
This dip is delicious served with sliced bread, tortilla chips, or melba toast. You could even dip vegetables in it if you so desired. Your fellow football lovers are sure to enjoy this versatile dish.
If you try this artichoke parmesan dip, let us know in the comments section below. We love to hear about your experiences making our recipes. Over the next few weeks we’ll be sharing more scrumptious dip recipes. Stay tuned!
Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise NOT Miracle Whip
- 1 cup parmesan cheese plus some for topping
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 can artichoke hearts chopped (should yield about 1/2 cup)
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop coarsely.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayo, cheese, and chiles.
- Fold in artichokes gentle so they don't fall apart.
- Spread mix in an 8x11 casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or melba toast.
This can be made ahead and kept in the fridge until you're ready to bake it.