There are few things better to enjoy about this season than fresh-picked summer berries! This beautiful pie is made with mouthwatering blackberries!
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- dash salt
- 1 lb blackberries*
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9″ pan with one of the pie crusts.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, salt, blackberries, and lemon juice. Fold together gently and pour into pie shell.
- Top with cubed butter.
- Cover with top crust, either in a solid piece with slits or latticed.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.