of painting the framework
of spraying the doors& we will be done!
I started April 1st and actually got quite a bit accomplished the 1st two days.
I had big plans to FINISH everything that same week.
Our sprayed didn’t work that Saturday, so we went over a week with our kitchen looking like this…
This project was much bigger than I had planned out in my head.
That usually happens to me.
A week later, we borrowed my brother’s sprayer & my husband sprayed the doors, while I ran to get new hardware. Guess what…I couldn’t find a match 🙁
After 3 strikes, I sucked it up, because I was tired of seeing the messy contents in my cupboards & we used our old hardware & hung the doors.
but I love it.
I still want to do some touch up, attach handles to the doors, fix an open space under our oven &eventually get...new counter tops!!!
But for now, I will stick in my budget & work on getting the paper blinds out of the windows & hanging some pretty window treatments!
Nice Job! It does look bigger.