This artichoke and parmesan dip is the perfect appetizer for entertaining, because you can prepare it the night before! Just pop it in a preheated oven before your guests arrive, and you’ll be good to go! Plus it’s one of the easiest, most delicious hot dip recipes you will ever try!
Easy Artichoke and Parmesan Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 can chopped green chilies (4.5 oz. size)
- 1 jar artichokes, roughly chopped (approximately 1 cup total)
- Drain and chop artichokes coarsely.
- In a medium bowl mix mayo, cheese, and chilies.
- Fold in chopped artichokes (so they don’t fall apart).
- Spread into casserole dish (8” x 11”).
- Bake at 375 for approximately 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with melba toasts or tortilla chips.