Chili is the perfect fall meal and this slow cooker chili recipe is fast and EASY!
Slow Cooker Chili
Using canned beans and your slow cooker (or crockpot) this recipe requires very little prep time. You’ll be on to the next thing quickly and have a delicious meal ready in time for dinner!
In need of a slow cooker? Get a pretty one like this Pioneer Woman slow cooker? or a fun Disney crockpot or Mickey Mouse crockpot!
What’s in Slow Cooker Chili
This easy recipe calls for readily available ingredients:
- ground beef
- canned diced tomatoes
- canned tomato sauce
- canned chili beans
- canned kidney beans
- canned pinto beans
- chili powder
- garlic salt
- Worcestershire sauce
Tip: if you’re out of fresh onions or garlic, search the label on your container of dried onions or garlic. It will probably tell you the equivalent amounts to substitute for fresh.
How to make Slow Cooker Chili
Nothing fancy or difficult here!
- Brown the ground beef until almost no pink remains
- Add chopped onion and garlic
- Drain and place in slow cooker
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well
- Turn on slow cooker: low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3.
- Walk away!
More easy recipes from Remodelaholic:
- Easy Fresh Peach Crisp
- Easy Crockpot Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze
- Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
And for more great meals, check out our whole collection of slow cooker recipes.
Slow Cooker ChiliPrint Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large (about 2 cups) onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 28 oz cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 15.5 oz cans chili beans, mild or hot
- 1 15.5 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15.5 oz can pinto beans, drained
- 4-5 tablespoons chili powder more or less depending on taste
- 2 teaspoons cumin more or less depending on taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef until almost done
- Add chopped onions and garlic and cook until no pink remains in beef and onions are soft, about 3-5 minutes
- Drain well and add to slow cooker
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Ours is pictured with shredded cheese and green onions with corn chips on the side.