Skip the mix and try these homemade fudge brownies next time that chocolate craving hits. This recipe makes them perfect every time. You’ll never go back to boxed brownie mix again!
Perfect Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan, or spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, and cocoa.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spread batter into prepared pan or muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes for 8×8 pan and 20-22 minutes for muffin tin.
To put these brownies really over the top, try them with this creamy Nutella frosting!