Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to start sharing some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy the recipes and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
While this spinach dip is very easy to make, be sure to plan ahead. You’ll need to keep it in the refrigerator for at least one to two hours to allow the vegetables to rehydrate. This dip is meant to be served cold.
For some added presentation, serve the spinach dip in a bread bowl. Not only will it look appealing to guests, the bread bowl is delicious to eat once all of the dip has been consumed. Add some parsley as a garnish for a little extra pizzazz.
What are some of you favorite dip recipes? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section below.
- 2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup light mayo
- 3-4 green onions chopped finely
- 1 can water chestnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 10 oz package chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry of water
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl. Let stand in fridge for at least 1-2 hours to let the vegetables rehydrate. Serve with pretzels, chips, and fresh veggies.