Soda is the perfect way to add a bubbly touch to this drink recipe. Trust me when I say that this recipe is so yummy and refreshing. If you like less bubbles add less soda and vice versa.
And can we please talk about the super delicious flavor combo? I mean strawberry and coconut is a match made in heaven I’m completely sure of that! You get all the citrusy berry punch and then all the tropical calm coconut twist combined into one drink. Add all the ice that you want and you just got yourself a powerful thirst quenching party starter mocktail.
For the berries on the Strawberry Coconut Mocktail, I used frozen ones, but I have also made this recipe with fresh ones and the result was just as good. And for the coconut, I used some coconut water that I bought from my local supermarket (you can find it in either the health food aisle or the ethnic aisle) and then just mixed everything in a blender.
Then comes decoration time! To decorate the Strawberry Coconut Mocktail you just need a couple of strawberry slices, some coconut flakes and a pretty straw. It’s like having a beach vacation without going out of your house.
Strawberry Coconut MocktailPrint Recipe
- 2 Cups coconut water
- 2 Cups frozen strawberries
- ½ Cup water
- ¼ Cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup club soda
- Coconut flakes and strawberry slices to decorate
- Add the water, lemon juice, and strawberries to a blender. Pulse for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut water, sugar and soda and pulse for 2 more minutes or until everything is well incorporated.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the drink into them.
- Decorate with coconut flakes and strawberry slices.
- Serve and enjoy.