Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to start sharing some really yummy recipes once a week. So enjoy this Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
When it comes to selecting your chicken wings, we prefer to go with the bone-in, fresh variety from Foster Farms. You don’t want to use frozen or pre-breaded wings for this particular recipe. Fresh is best! Either regular or low sodium soy sauce works for making the teriyaki sauce.
Once the chicken wings are out of the oven it’s time for the party to begin. Garnish the chicken wings with chopped green onion and sesame seeds to add a little extra flair and texture to your side dish. If you have any leftover teriyaki sauce, you can also serve that alongside the wings. Now don’t forget to share!
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 24 chicken wings
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan or spray with cooking pray.
- Rinse chicken wings.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer in the 13x9 pan.
- In a medium sized bowl mix the soy sauce and brown sugar together.
- Pour the mixture over the wings to coat.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and sesames seeds if desired.