boxes of red jello
raspberry, cherry, black cherry, or strawberry
boxes of white chocolate or vanilla pudding
of cold milk
do not use soy as it will not set
1. Prepare your jello according to directions. Set aside. Lightly spray the inside of your parfait glass with vegetable oil.
2. Pour in ¾-1 cup of jello (depending on what size dish you have) into each of your parfait dishes. Place in fridge for at least an hour or until firm.
3. Prepare your pudding according to directions. Immediately pour in ¾-1 cup of pudding into each parfait glass. Allow to set for at least 2 hours.
4. Repeat steps two and three above.
5. Top with blueberries and serve!