1) Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper. Combine all the ingredients for the crust together, knead the crust until it forms a ball.
2) Using your fingers or the back of a spoon press the crust into the bottom of the pan.
3) In a medium bowl mix together all the ingredients for the filling except the pecans. Once it is mixed, pour it over the crust.
4) Next add the pecans to the pan. You can line them up or just dump them in. Press the pecan into the filling so that they are covered.
5) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake pecan pie bars for 40-50 minutes or until the bars are set. Let cool completely before serving.