I love having Traci as a contributor to the blog. Please be sure to check out her wonderful site Cleverly Inspired.
I love coming up with fun, unique Valentines…even though my kiddos are past the point of giving them out. This one is really cute….easy and just takes a bit of an afternoon to complete.
The supplies are:
|Scrapbook paper (I used pink and red)|
|Gum (in silver wrapper)|
|Small flat candy (I used tic tics and Chiclet gum)|
|Plastic (I used Ziplocs cut to size)|
Sharpie marker (you could also print up some labels instead of writing them out)
1. Cut out scrapbook paper in a rectangle shape. 5 by 3.5”(red). And a coordinating piece 3.5 by 4(pink)
2. Place a little glue on the gum and place on paper.
3. Cut plastic to fit card (approx. 3.5 by 4) Roll glue on three sides.
4. Fill plastic with a few pieces of candy.
5. Glue the 4th side down, then glue pink piece on top and let dry well.
6. Write on the back : Valentine, I hope you “TEXT ME” …or whatever you wish:)
Oh…..sweet sweet love;)