Okay, maybe you don’t find vacuums sexy, but if I did, then I would be in love with my new vacuum! That makes me want to sing a song, (think the country song- She thinks my tractors vacuums sexy!) But people, truly, I mean what I just said, I love my new vacuum cleaner, the Oreck Magnesium RS Vacuum. I don’t think I’ve ever vacuumed as much as I have lately (even when my mom had a daily chore list when I was a little kid) and I actually like doing it.
I have the duo set, the upright and the handheld. It is like Batman and Robin, karate chopping their way through your home cleaning routine, and I made you a little video. Look out academy awards….
First lets talk about the upright vacuum.
- This baby has a high and a low setting, so depending on what you are vacuuming be it a small rug a hard surface or the carpet, you can change it up as you need (or let’s say your kids are light sleepers, but you really wanna vacuum…uh yeah this can come in handy!)
- Also it is literally as light as a feather! I kid not, this new love of my life only weighs about seven and half pounds lbs. My two children weighted more than that at birth, so I can tell why this vacuum is my new baby!
- It literally flattens to the ground! I can vacuum underneath my couch all the way to the back without moving a thing. And when I was showing off this feature to my mom and accidentally vacuumed up a gift bag that I didn’t know was there, there vacuum had an auto shut off to stop damage. AMAZING!
- It turns like butter, not that butter turns, (it churns… ha, ha) But Seriously with just a tiny turn of your wrist the vacuum goes an entirely different direction!
Now for the equally as cool the handheld vacuum:
- I had no idea that vacuuming stairs could be so exhilarating. Well, it is when you just hang this tiny lightweight vacuum on with the shoulder strap and vacuum away, and it does a fabulous job!! Why hasn’t some thought of a shoulder strap on a handheld vacuum before?
- Great and portable for cards. After we tried it for he first time we were so desperate to keep using it that we even vacuumed all the Froot Loops and pretzel pieces out of the car! (it’s like getting a new vacuum and a new car!)
- A ton of nice attachments, for dusting and vacuuming several different types of objects, including our huge rock wall in the living room!
- Fabulous for vacuuming our Espresso colored sofa that shows every. single. cracker. crumb!!!! …and we have a toddler! I will blame buying that color on the brain loss that occurs from pregnancy!?
So to wrap this up, in a little present with a bow, and send it off with love (since you all know I love my new vacuum…) I I hope at least one of you needs new vacuum, because today we are giving one away!!! THAT is right. One lucky winner will receive the Oreck Magnesium RS Vacuum, please enter through the rafflecopter widget or by clicking on the link and following the steps! Thanks!
Thank you Oreck for allowing me to review your product, all opinions and statements made in this post are mine. Oreck Corporation provided the prize for the sweepstakes but is not the sponsor of the sweepstakes.