Looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast recipe to keep you powered all morning? This coconut and pistachio chia pudding has everything you need!
Coconut and Pistachio Chia Pudding
- 1 can (13.5 oz) organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup organic black chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels*
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries*
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, for topping (Optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Whisk until uniform.
- Add chia seeds and whisk again until uniform.
- Let mixture rest for about 5-10 minutes and then stir once more. Cover and let rest in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- To serve, layer half of the Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels and dried cranberries in the bottom of 4 glasses. Scoop pudding into glasses and top with remaining Setton Farms Pistachios, dried cranberries, and flaked coconut, if using.