Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to share some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy this garlic lemon baked tilapia recipe and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
Using frozen tilapia filets makes this recipe quick and easy. You can pickup frozen filets at the local grocery store or wholesale market like Costco or Sam’s Club. To make the seasoning you only need 7 ingredients: butter, garlic, pepper, salt, dill weed, paprika, and lemon juice. This recipe is designed to serve 2. If want to make more baked tilapia, simply double or triple the seasoning ingredients.
A side salad served alongside your fish adds color to the plate and more healthy goodness. Combine buttered lettuce and sliced avocado tossed in an easy vinaigrette dressing as shown here. Or find more salad recipe inspiration under our Recipes tab.
See, baking fish doesn’t have to be hard? Share your experience using this garlic lemon baked tilapia recipe in the comments section below. We love to hear your feedback!
Garlic Lemon Baked TilapiaPrint Recipe
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash dill weed
- 1 dash paprika
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 frozen tilapia fillets
- In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, pepper, salt, dill weed, and paprika.
- Heat mixture over low heat until butter is melted and starts simmering. Remove from heat.
- Brush a little of the butter mixture in the bottom of a shallow baking dish (line baking dish with foil, if desired) then place tilapia fillets on the buttered area.
- Brush the top of each tilapia fillet with the seasoned butter mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, until tilapia flakes easily with a fork.