You can’t go wrong with brownies, am I right? Add this creamy Nutella frosting to our Perfect Fudge Brownie recipe. They’ll be even more satisfying thanks to the addition of the delicious and chocolate hazelnut spread!
Fudge Brownies with Nutella Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- one shake salt
- splash of milk (if needed)
- Beat the Nutella and butter together until smooth.
- Add the sprinkle of salt and the first 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Continue to add the powdered sugar a 1/2 cup at a time, beating between additions, until creamy and smooth.
- Add a small splash of milk if necessary.
- When your brownies are cooled, spread the frosting evenly and serve.
See our deliciously perfect fudge brownies here!