If you’re a seafood lover, there’s nothing quite like a beautifully pink, delicious, and healthy salmon fillet. Try this blackened salmon, and you’ll think you’re dining at a popular seafood restaurant on the Alaskan coast!
- 4 salmon fillets, skin and bones removed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp ground paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- In a small bowl, combine, paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt, black pepper, thyme, dried basil, and dried oregano.
- Brush salmon fillets on both sides with melted butter.
- Season both sides with the spice mixture.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in pan. Add salmon fillets.
- Cook for 2-5 minutes, turn, and cook until fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.