Looking for some fresh, new BBQ recipes this summer? Try these delicious grilled garlic shrimp skewers at your next backyard party.
Grilled Garlic Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lb of shrimp, rinsed (increase quantity if you’re serving a crowd)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp LoSalt
- Wooden or metal skewers
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 1 hour prior to using.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, butter, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the shrimp, and stir to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Put 5-7 shrimp on each skewer.
- Grease the grill rack, and BBQ skewers at about 375 degrees until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Wait for the shrimp to cool a bit, and then eat!