No, I'm not having crazy preggo cravings (cuz I'm not preggo)…and no, I haven't lost my mind either! I just happened to make some candles out of some saved up jars that used to be in the fridge…holding food.
- Keep food jars! It's green and fun! This is just one of many crafts you can do with them.
- Patience is a virtue. Wait longer in between coats.
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Projects don't have to be perfect all of the time. In fact, in many cases, imperfection creates an aged or weathered look.
- It is possible to craft for less than $1.00. You don't have to spend a lot of money. Use what you have around the house.
- This idea could be used to make cute gifts. Fill the jars with bath salts, or even snacks. The glue is on the outside of the jar, so it won't contaminate any food items!