Beach Themed Living Room

Okay so here are all the final pictures!  As a reminder here is what we (Roesheland I) started with:If you want to read about this event here is the quick announcement about the trip and the play by play of the event!

And here are the afters of the Beach Themed Living Room:
Thank you HGTV HOME Flooring by Shaw for this awesome event!
And thank you Roeshel for being so great to work with!

If you like the rug it is the Ikat Panel, the wood floors are the Rockbridge.
Paint Color Copen Blue by Sherwin Williams and Antique Red also by Sherwin Williams.

What do you think of our beach themed living room?

Comments

1. Patti says

Can you tell me where you found the fabric for the throw pillows and ottoman? I have a lake house that I am inspired to redecorate based on these photos. Love them!
    Thanks,
    Patti Sutton

Patti, They were actually part of the stock room at the commercial photography studio we were working at, so i don’t have any sources for them! SORRY! I have seen other great word art fabric just look around. i know Ikea has one right now, I almost bought last week when i was there. Good Luck!

• Alice says

I saw a lot of things in Home Goods this weekend…with spring just around the corner, the nautical, coastal and beach theme items are starting to hit the shelves. Happy hunting!! :o)

2. Pat says

I just came across this and absolutely love what you have done here. The best part is that it is so do-able for my living room! As far as the fabric, I was planning on doing my own lattitude and longitude on canvas with stencils and fabric paint. <3

3. Taylor says

This is great. I’m in love with the colors! Where did you find the lamps? I’ve been looking for lamps just like this. Thanks, Taylor

4. Vee says

Oh my! I have been searching high and low for the right wall color and here it it. This room is actually what I have been invisioning for my living room. I love it. Great job! Now to go get the paint.

5. Jamy says

Can you tell me where the beach painting is from?? I have been on the hunt for months for one that does not look like it came from the dollar store or has beach chairs as the focal point! thank you!

This is so gorgeous. I love the beachy, casual theme and the reds and blues together are beautiful! There are a lot of elements here that I’m using as inspiration for the living room in the home we’re building. Thanks for such a wonderful blog!

7. Ryan Martone says

Hi,
    I have been hunting like a madman for anything in this theme. I am really stuck on trying to find the wrought iron rectangular thing above the mantel shelf. Where could I find that?
    Thanks

8. Sarah burns says

Sounds like you got a lot out of the photo stock room
    Any chance you know where those seagrass chairs are from?

9. teri says

This is my all time FAVORITE room. I would love my family room to look like this. Well the walls are going a darker shade of blue but I’m working on it. :) Love it!

This is really beautiful. I had a beach themed living room, but it wasn’t even close as pretty as this one. However, I was very proud of my DIY beach projects. I spray-painted lots of things in that beautiful blue shade :)

11. June says

I like everything except the orange light in the living room, the chain cover is awful and the fixture is garish, and the fake fireplace, please use a fake electric or not at all, that one is very tacky.