Turkey day will be here before you know it and everyone knows this holiday is not complete without a stunning Thanksgiving tablescape. Impress all of your family and friends with a festive, well-thought out table setting complete with festive holiday decor. We’ve broken it down for you here complete with step-by-step instructions.
How to Create the Perfect Thanksgiving Tablescape
To create the perfect Thanksgiving tablescape you”ll need several essential items: linens, tableware, and decor. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite finds to help you get started and achieve a stunning Thanksgiving table.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here.
- Place the white tablecloth across the table (you can also use an orange or other fall color tablecloths).
- Next, place a fall table runner across the middle of the table.
- For the centerpiece, drape a festive berry garland down the middle of the table. If you want the centerpiece garland to seem a little fuller, add some faux leaves and corn. Place orange candles throughout the garland to give it a cozy, warm look.
- Now it’s time to set the table. Start by setting chargers at each place setting. To break up the table pattern, alternate placing orange and turkey dinner plates.
- Finish setting the table by adding flatware, napkins, and glasses.
- If you have extra room on your table, finish this cozy Thanksgiving tablescape with a holiday themed piece of artwork.
- Now, all you need to do is add the food, and this turns into a beautiful party!
Get The Look:
Threshold White Tablecloth | Embroidered Leaves Table Runner | Fall Colors Cloth Napkins | Gold Chargers | Turkey Dinner Plates | Orange Dinner Plates | Cognac Glasses | Silver Flatware | Orange Berry Garland | Thanksgiving Chalkboard Wall Art | Orange Pillar Candles | Harvest Orange Stripe Pumpkin
Clarissa is a wife and stepmom embracing life in the Land of Enchantment. She works as a nonprofit communication specialist by day and blogger by night. Some of her favorite things are Dr. Pepper, green chile, baseball, country music, and her yellow lab.