Hello Remodelaholics! It’s Brynne from The Gathered Home. I’m so glad it’s finally spring, aren’t you? Inspired by warmer days, fresh greenery and the lovely sounds of birds outside my window, I’m back with another roundup of vintage images for you!
25 Vintage Printable Bird Images
Bring a little nature into your home with these stunning and detailed vintage bird images. I’ve selected my favorite pairs of images from many of these sources, but if you visit the links and do a little exploring, you’ll find many more you can display as a series! Want to know how to prep images like these for printing large-scale? Check out my tutorial here.
To download and print, click on the link to visit the original source for each image.
1. Vintage Birds & Nests via The Vintage Moth
2. Vintage Bird in Cloche Image via The Graphics Fairy
4. Feather Pattern Chart via Vintage Printable
5. Vintage Bird Chart via The Vintage Moth
6. Spring Nest Printable via The Graphics Fairy
Find more plates in this collection by browsing the links.
Visit this Flickr set for many more gorgeous images like this!
9. Blue Jays with Nest via The Graphics Fairy
These guys are part of a set of many different baby birds – so cute!
13. Snowy Owls via Vintage Printable
14. Yellow Billed Cuckoo’s Nest via The Graphics Fairy
Find many more birds and nests in this Flickr set!
16. French Dictionary Feathers Chart via The Graphics Fairy
17. Flamingo Heads via Biodiversity Heritage Library
18. Prairie Warbler with Nest via The Graphics Fairy
20. Peacock and Foliage via Vintage Printable
21. Feeding Birds via The Graphics Fairy
Find many more lovely birds of paradise images in this Flickr set!
You can find plenty more vintage falconry images in this Flickr set!
I just had to include these adorable vintage advertisements! Aren’t they charming?
Now that you’ve browsed these gorgeous vintage images, I’ve rounded up some inspiration on ways you can add them to your home!
1. Fill the space above a bed with a series of framed vintage bird images.
(via Boxy Colonial)
2. Create your own DIY vintage-school-chart-inspired wall hangings.
(via Knick of Time)
3. Create a fun and funky piece of art by framing with vintage rulers.
(via Better Homes and Gardens)
4. Decoupage cut-outs to a piece of furniture and add hand-painted details.
(via Lindy Cottage Hill)
5. Combine various prints and frames for an eclectic and laid-back gallery wall.
(via The Painted Hive)
What do you think? Can you you see yourself welcoming spring with any of these vintage printable images?