Add a beautiful crispness to this traditional unleavened bread by frying it!
- 2 sheets of Matzoh, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Carrington Farms coconut oil
- Soak matzoh in milk, drain milk, add eggs, and mix well.
- Melt Carrington Farms coconut oil in pan.
- Add matzoh and egg mixture and fry like an omelet, turning and frying each side 5 minutes.
- Garnish with Carrington Farms flax, jelly, cinnamon, etc.
Thanks to Carrington Farms for submitting this great recipe!