Finish off a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with a healthier, guilt-free dessert! These gluten-free pumpkin pie tartlets are just what you’re looking for.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Tartlets
- [b]Pie Crust:[/b]
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Butter, unsalted[br][br]
- [b]Pie Filling:[/b]
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin Puree
- ½ can Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ginger, ground
- ¼ teaspoon Cloves, ground
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a food processor or blender until a smooth dough forms.
- Spritz muffin pan with non-stick olive oil spray or use muffin liners.
- Press approximately 1 tablespoon of dough into each cup and press to evenly fill the bottom.
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix using a hand mixer until smooth. Or add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Divide filling amongst muffin cups.
- Bake approximately 10-15 minutes or until center is set.
- Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Special thanks to BistroMD for this yummy gluten-free dessert!