For a lighter main course on the grill tonight, try this gorgeous grilled lemon chicken. It’s juicy and packed full of flavor!
Grilled Lemon Chicken
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken cutlets
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, and black pepper in large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken. Seal bag, then toss several times to coat chicken.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat, or heat grill pan on stove until hot.
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with grilled or steamed vegetables.
Thanks to Maria Zoitas and Westside Market NYC for submitting this great recipe. Check out more of their great recipes below that provide a flavorful, Mediterranean twist to the classic American barbecue staples.