Add some Mediterranean flavor to your summer bash with this light and easy Greek Salad appetizer.
Recipe Type: Salad
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces feta, cut into small pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Combine tomato, cucumber, red onion, and olives in a salad bowl. Add oregano, salt and pepper. Add feta and toss to combine.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Just before serving, add olive oil and adjust for seasoning.
Thanks to Maria Zoitas and Westside Market NYC for submitting this great recipe. Check out more of their great recipes below that provide a flavorful, Mediterranean twist to the classic American barbecue staples.