When you’re grilling this summer, don’t forget about the many seafood options you have! These spiced and delicious grilled salmon kebabs are the perfect grilled fish entrée or appetizer.
Grilled Salmon Kebabs
- 2 lbs. salmon cubed
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- ½ tbsp. black ground pepper
- ½ tbsp. red crushed pepper
- ½ tbsp. dry oregano
- 3 tbsp. white wine
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. paprika
- ¾ lbs. mix peppers (red, yellow, green) cut in 2-inch cubes
- ¼ lb. white onions
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- Combine salt, black pepper, red pepper, oregano, white wine, olive oil, paprika, and onions in a bowl.
- Marinate cubed salmon in mixture for about 4-6 hours in refrigerator.
- Skewer peppers, lemon slices, cherry tomatoes, and salmon cubes, and grill.
Thanks to Maria Zoitas and Westside Market NYC for submitting this great recipe. Check out more of their great recipes below that provide a flavorful, Mediterranean twist to the classic American barbecue staples.