Looking for a refreshing meal that is light, healthy, and delicious? Try topping simple grilled salmon with this amazing stone fruit and lavender chutney.
Stone Fruit and Lavender Chutney
- 2 lb. stone fruit, small dice
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- zest of 1 lemon or lime
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. chili flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup raw honey or agave
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh lavender (or use basil or mint; use 1 tsp. dried lavender if you cannot find it fresh)
- In a saucepan, combine all prepared ingredients except the herbs. Bring to a boil.
- Continue cooking at a rolling boil for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Mix in fresh herbs and/or lavender at the end.
- Serve on grilled salmon.