Cool off this summer with this delicious frozen treat! The whole family will love this Pistachio Ice Cream with Dried Cranberries.
Pistachio Ice Cream with Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Setton Farms pistachio kernels
- 1/4 cup organic brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup evaporated cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups organic soymilk creamer
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder, dissolved in 1/3 cup soymilk creamer
- 6 Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites, roughly chopped*
- In a large food blender, add Setton Farms pistachio kernels, brown rice syrup and evaporated cane sugar. Blend until pretty smooth.
- Add almond extract, sea salt, soymilk creamer. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a pot and bring to a simmer. Whisk in dissolved soymilk creamer and arrowroot slurry.
- Pour mixture into a large dish and refrigerate about 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and churn about 20-30 minutes, or according to directions. About 5 minutes before ice cream is finished churning, add Pistachio Chewy Bites.
- Serve immediately, or chill in freezer-proof container for up to 2 weeks.
Special thanks to Setton Farms for sharing this refreshing treat!