Just in time for Cinco de Mayo, this delicious potato dish is festive and fun.
Mexican Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, small size, scrubbed and cut in half
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle in adobo
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1.5 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, except for the cilantro.
- Transfer potatoes to large rimmed baking sheet, spreading out in single layer.
- Bake until brown and tender, about 40 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking.
- Adjust seasonings and sprinkle with the ¼ cup chopped cilantro.