This spring favorite starring fresh seasonal pineapple is the perfect side dish for your next outdoor gathering. Fire up the grill and enjoy this delicious and guilt-free treat!
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 1 pineapple, peeled & sliced in 1 in thick pieces
- 1 jalepeno pepper, fine diced
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- In a blender puree all ingredients except the pineapple.
- Brush mixture over pineapple and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Grill pineapple on each side for 2 minutes, remove from heat and cool.
- Serve hot or cold.
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure here.