This beautiful beverage is so flavorful and delicious. Serve this lemon-ginger tea pomegranate sparkler at your holiday party. It's so simple!
Lemon-Ginger Tea Pomegranate Sparkler
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Pure Leaf Iced Tea with Lemon
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- Cold club soda
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- 2 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- In a saucepan, combine the ginger and Pure Leaf Iced Tea with Lemon and bring to a simmer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to steep, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Fill two highball glasses with ice. Pour 1/2 cup ginger-infused tea, then 1/4 cup pomegranate juice into each glass.
- Top each with club soda, garnish with a tablespoon of pomegranate seeds and a cinnamon stick to stir.
Special thanks to Gail Simmons and Pure Leaf for this great drink! Also try Gail's Shaved Fall Vegetable Salad with Tea-Pickled Radishes.