If you’re looking for a hearty recipe to help celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with friends & family, you need the authentic, Irish-inspired dish – Corned Beef! This year, spice your corned beef dish up (literally) with this delicious mustard sauce.
Mustard Sauce for Corned Beef
- 5/8 cup water (in which corn beef has been boiled)
- 5/8 cup vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Colman’s Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Mix the egg, mustard and sugar together.
- Add the vinegar and beef liquid.
- Heat gently without boiling.
- Serve hot or cold with hot or cold corned beef.
Special thanks to Colman’s for sharing this festive recipe with us!